Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hello International development practitioners!


Welcome on my new blog about payment by result (PbR) in international development. PbR it's "Entails funding or partially funding an intervention or service on the basis of the results it achieves, rather than on the cost of the activities or outputs it delivers". It's widely used in health sector and social sector, but my interest is in use of this method in international development. I would like to focus on development projects in low-income countries in health, environment, and agriculture sector and possible approach for implementing payment by results methodology. I started my journey with this approach from set of articles about social entrepreneurship projects and payment by result. This was a interesting exercise  discuses between social entrepreneurship institutions in Poland. Now, I would like to go further and explore PbR in international development.

Please support my efforts in exploring this complex subject I'm very interested about your suggestion and opinion. And please follow me on Twitter and my blog hastag #pbrindevelopment


Best Peter  

No comments:

Post a Comment